Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kidz...in da house




This afternoon the kids thought it would be funny to wear their hats backwards and play around, so when I asked if we should take photos they were both front and centre for a change.

Chloe had heaps of fun and I got quite a few pics of her, but Luke wasn't overly fussed once I got the camera out. Anyway, I showed them how to do the homey-rapper pose and this is what they came up with.



Thats it for tonight, I have been taking Luke to swimming lessons this week and he is absolutely loving it. In his second lesson he was kicking and moving along in the water all by himself with his arm floaties on and when he got to the side was asking to do it again, which is great and his teacher says he is doing really well seeing as he has never done lessons before.
Good night
Danielle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment