Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3

You would be thinking that I am doing a water theme for my 365 Project, but it has just been so hot here this week, that the kids have been playing in water to keep cool.

Today we headed down to South Beach in Fremantle.  A good friend has been telling me about how great it is there, so we decided to check it out.  And she was right.  It was fairly quiet, for a beach and the kids had a great time.  They didn't want to get out of the water, not bad for 2 kids who 12 months ago didn't like the sand or the beach!  However in all our fun, we did manage to get a bit sunburnt.

Here is todays photo.  I think Chloe's face says it all


And I really love this photo of Chloe, she was having such a great time



Well it's off to bed for this little sunburnt lobster.

Thanks for stopping by

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment