Friday, January 7, 2011

A Little Creative

I actually had a chance to sit down and be a bit creative the other day.  It's been quite a while since I last did anything.  I lost the inclination to do anything with being so busy leading up to Christmas.  But I have to say it was nice to do something.

I got the new Kaisercraft Diary for 2011 and here is what I did with it.


I used Bo Bunny papers from the Love Bandit range.  I love them they are just so cute.  My little owl friend is a punch I got from Stampin Up and the branch he is sitting on is from the Stampin Up Bird punch.  The metal Butterfly charm at the top is from the American Crafts, Dear Lizzy Enchanted range.  And some ribbons I had in my stash. 

I also covered the insides and back with paper from the same range.

I'm hoping to be able to make a bit of time to creat this year, I didn't do too much last year because I was busy with other things.

Thanks for looking

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment