Monday, July 11, 2011

A few Exmouth Pics to share

Today I thought I would share a couple of photos from our holiday to Exmouth in May.  I had only been there once when I was about 15 and it was only for the day, so I didn't get to see too much.  This time, we saw a bit more because we were there for a week.  But I thought Exmouth was a lot bigger town than it is.  But we did manage to find a really nice beach out at Turquoise Bay, which is part of the National Park up there.  Brad taught me to snorkel and I loved it, I can't believe I was so scared of it.


It was so beautiful here and the water was about 3 shades of blue on this day.  The photos don't really show it how we saw it.



Chloe was having a great time swimming and collecting shells.


 Luke thought he might have a go at snorkelling too, but he looked more like Darth Vadar.



Well thats it for me for now.  I might be back later with a few cards I made last week.

Thanks for stopping by

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment