Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Couple of Scrap Layouts

Hi There,

I have actually done some scrapbooking in the last week and managed to get 3 layouts done.  I used 3 of Kaisercrafts February ranges which you can get from Scrapbooks from the Heart now.

 
 

This range is fantastic.  It has brincks and weathered planks, some look painted, there is sand and rocks.  I love this range.  So Our New Home isn't so new now, it's 3 years old but I have been waiting for the right paper to come along.  The picket fence is chipboard and it's from Twiddlebitz that I painted with white crackle paint about 3 years ago, thats how long I've been waiting for that perfect piece of paper.  And I cut the tree out on the cricut off the Serenade cartridge.

This next layout is the view from our hotel room on the third floor at the Shangri-la Rasa Ria Resort in Kota Kinabalu.  We went on a family holiday there last November.  We stayed for 3 days in Kuala Lumpur on the way there.  We had a great time and the kids loved going on a plane for the first time too.


The black cardstock pulls out and has journalling on it.  It rained everyday from about 4pm until through the night.  But it was a nice change from the humidity and we got to do lots of swimming during the day.

And lastly, this photo is of the house my Grandfather grew up in when he was a little boy.  I've had this photo for a while too. 



Thats it for today.   All of these papers along with their full ranges are available at Scrapbooks from the Heart now so pop in and grab a few.

Thanks for stopping by


             Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment