Friday, March 19, 2010

Luke's Pony Ride & Our 10th Wedding Anniversary

Hi everyone,
Sorry, I haven't updated for a bit, just had so many things going on.
I thought I would add some photos of Luke having a Pony Ride at
Playgroup the other day seeing as my last few posts have all been photos of cards and things I have made. We had an animal farm come to visit Playgroup and he LOVED the pony. I thought he would be frightened and cry when I sat him on there, but he kept asking "more horsie ride" I think he had more rides than the other kids!

This is my favourite photo

And Yesterday Brad and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years already. We went to our favourite Italian restaurant in Como called Ciao Italia for dinner, with the kids. But we are going to the Duxton to stay for the night on Saturday night while the kids have a sleepover and Grandma and Pop's house. We are really looking forward to it. Can't wait for the sleep-in..lol

Must go and Chloe ready for school. Will try and get some photos of her to put up soon.

Bye for now and thanks for looking

Danielle

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary hunny...and I love the photos of Luke on the pony...soooo cute...now for the layout... after your *wink wink* weekend of course! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.... Thanks Corrina. We had a great child-free weekend. And I can't wait to get the layout done for Luke's pony riding, I'm really looking forward to doing this one, he just loved it so much. xx

    ReplyDelete