Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Camping in Bremer Bay

Hello there,
Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I have just been sooo busy. We went away camping in down at Bremer Bay for 5 days over Easter with friends, and it was GREAT. The kids all had a fantastic time as did all the adults.
We did however get heavily rained on on Good Friday and our friends had to move everything out of their tent because it flooded inside. But it dried out fairly quickly the next day.
We also got to do some four wheel driving on the beaches, which Chloe hated and cried for most of the time, we did some four wheel motorbike riding and then we did some fishing and I caught my very first fish, a flathead, so that was pretty exciting, though I didn't touch it..errrrk
Luke also had a go at fishing, but didn't catch anything this time. Maybe next time.
We absolutely love Bremer, the beaches are just so beautiful and the sand is sooo soft to walk on and for the kids to play on.
And yes the Easter Bunny did find us, Chloe drew him a map of where we were and he hid some Easter Eggs for them to find.

This photo is of Chloe having a chat with her Uncle Daniel.
Anyway, enough of my blabbering. I hope to be back soon with a layout.
Bye for now
D
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment