Monday, April 19, 2010

I Scrapped...

I am very excited tonight because I actually scrapped and finished a page. It has been quite a while as I seem to have lost my inspiration. But I think it may have found it's way back to me again, so lets hope it stays around now.
I joined up to a new scrapping website last week called Challenge Heaven where they have challenges each month for you to enter. I joined in on the Cyber Crop on Saturday night and chatted to some very nice ladies and have now just completed the Blind Scrap that was on for this week. I had heaps of fun doing it and think I have done a pretty ok job too. I have to admit that when I saw the list of instructions, I thought.....I am never going to be able to do this, but I just took it one step at a time and voila.
So, here is my layout

I have used the new Animal Stackers papers from 3 Bugs in a Rug, they are so cute. American Crafts Thickers for the PONY and Carolees Creations Tiny Alphas, Kaisercraft arrow, and a chipboard birdie that I painted with Ranger Picket Fence Crackle Paint and then inked with Pinecone ink and then sprayed with Crafty Notions Gold glimmer mist spray and some Blue Bazzill Smoothie cardstock for the base.
I'm off now to see if I can get another layout started before bed.
Night all and thanks for looking
Danielle
xx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Danielle. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it love it love it! All the cute little elements you have added...and the gorgeous photos of Master L on the pony... just beautiful. C xx

    ReplyDelete