Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm Back

Don't fall off your seats..lol I have been a little busy lately with study and prac and other things and also sick for the last coule of weeks and haven't really felt like doing too much. But I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping and I made this layout with the new Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious range, which I just LOVE. It's so cute.

I used the Fairy Rings, Bloomin Babes, Borders and Elements papers and the Cardstock stickers, a Dusty Attic Flutterbies chipboard butterfly that I sprayed with Deep Plum and Dragonfly glimmermist, Kindy Glitz, Maya Road gathered cream ribbon and some white bazzill cardstock for the base as I cut the middle out and then put foam tape on the outside to layer it up a bit.



I'm so excited because a new online store has put it up on her blog as a sample, you can see it here at the Scraptique blog , it's the first layout I've had that I've sent through to anyone to be sort of published/put onto a website that isn't my blog.


Thanks for looking.

Will be back soon with another layout using some new Graphic 45 paper and some new yummy Maya Road flowers.

Danielle
x

1 comment:

  1. Love this paper range Danielle and the colours in that photo match perfectly!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete