Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Couple of Christmas Layouts

Hi all,

I thought I would share with you a couple of Christmas layouts I did recently. They are from Christmas last year but I have only just gotten around to scrapping them, just in time for this Christmas!!

Last Christmas on the 1st of December I decided to take photos every day of what the kids and I were doing to get ready and organise for Christmas. We did some fun things, like putting up the tree and baking treats and changing the days on the count down blackboard. I decided to scrap these photos because for us it shows just what Christmas is all about.

For both layouts I have used the very nice Creative Imaginations Christmas Traditions papers - Snowy Day, Christmas Trees and Christmas Baubles (which I cut up).


I have used Thickers for the title and to write Presents and Adorn-its for part of the journalling.






I cut this flower with my Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Sizzix die in paper and muslin and then sprayed them with Peppermint Stick Glimmer mist. I just love it, doesn't it look pretty.



The Baubles were cut out from the
Ornaments paper and mounted on
white cardstock and cut out and
then decorated with Tim Holtz Rock
Candy Distress Stickles, which has
given a bit of a snow look to the
baubles.


And here is the second layout. This one is of Luke on Christmas Day with some of his many presents. He is so excited about Christmas this year and is already talking about Santa, so hopefully we might get him to go near Santa.

Well thats all for me for now. I have a couple of other layouts to post soon.

Thanks for looking

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment