Hi there peoples,
I'm back. I have been missing for a while because I decided that I had to get some studying done and some of my assignments before I was allowed to play or do any blogging. And yesterday I finished and posted off 2 of my assignments and now I just have one left..YAYYYY
But I did have a scrap day with some friends of mine that was organised by Scraptique to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. It was a great day and we all had a great time and some great laughs and I even managed to get some scrapping done too. I got 4 layouts done which I was pretty happy with.
I loved doing this first layout. I sprayed a piece of white cardstock with Dragonfly Glimmer mist and then cut 3 strips from 3 different pieces of the Dear Lizzy Enchanted papers, I used Sophisticated Jack, Wise Tortoise and Horacious Hare. A Zva Crystal Butterfly flourish and a Dear Lizzy Momento Charm for the title at the bottom of the page.
I love how this page came together and I love looking at it too.
Pretty Dear Lizzy Momento Charm
Next one is a fairly simple layout, but I love this one too. Luke has just started getting in to dressing up, so every week when we go to Playgroup he askes to dress up, usually as Buzz, but today he decided to be a Fireman first.
Ingredients for this one are Black cardstock, Adorn-it alphas for a bit of journalling, some red cardstock, Chipboard alphas sprayed with Graphite Glimmer mist and 6x6 piece of Dusty Attic Chipboard Chicken wire (that I got from Scraptique at the scrap day) sprayed with Peppermint Stick Glimmer mist that I stitched on to help it stay on the page.
This layout I decided to do nice and bright. It is of Chloe and Luke taking turns at taking each other for a ride on Luke's 3 wheeler trike. They were having such a great time and laughing that I had to get some photos of them.
I have used some of the Fly a Kite papers from October Afternoon with some aqua co'ordinations cardstock that I sanded and distressed. Cosmo Cricket mini alphas, Black Thickers for the title and then I got the needle and thread out and thanks to my trusty Bazzill stitches template did some stitching around 2 of the corners just to finish things off.
Well thats it for me for now.
Will be back again shortly with a Websters layout
Thanks for looking