Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Pretty Websters Layout

I am back. I am on a roll at the moment. I decided to get all these blog posts done today seeing as I have finished some of my assignments and layouts for work, which will be in the next blog post.

Ok, so here is the 4th layout I did at the scrap day I went to recently. I LOVE it. It's a photo of my Mum and Dad on their Wedding Day in 1973. It's another one I keep looking at all the time. I have never played with Websters before, I have been too scared to cut it up and didn't really know what to do with it. But these kits for this layout have been designed by my good friend Kaye. She is on the design team for Scraptique and has disgned them especially for Scraptique. And they are only $12, what a bargain. I had lots of fun doing this one, though I did get a bit of a sore hand and finger from all the cutting with the craft knife, but I quickly got over it.


The papers are Websters Feather Fashion Paper from the Hollywood range. Isn't it just so pretty. I cut out the flowers and bird and have curled them from the back with a flower curler and then stuck them on with Scrapdots to give them some dimension. The bodice is from Dusty Attic and is sprayed with Suede Glimmer Mist and has a bit of muslin tied around the waist with the flowers. The title at the bottom is using Adorn-its, you get the black ones in the kit.
Well, must be off, have to go and pick Chloe up from school.
Will be back soon with some new Kaisercraft layouts I did for Scrapbooks from the Heart.
Bye for now
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the end result, you did such a good job of this. I hope the fingers have recovered :o)

    ReplyDelete