Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Bit of Creativeness

Over the last couple of days I have actually managed to get some scrapbooking done.  I think part of my mojo returned thank goodness.  I did 2 layouts.  I used a sketch for both of them, and both sketches came from the new Pagemaps 2 book by Becky Fleck.  I really enjoyed doing these.

Here is the first one I did






For this layout I used Crate Paper range Brook Collection, Marsh Co-ordinations Brown and Cream cardstock. Prima lettering and Carolees Creations mini alphas, some buttons and a DCWV coloured chipboard owl embellishment.  Isn't he cute??



For this next layout I used the new Echo Park Little Boy range.  I just love these papers, they are nice and bright for boys.



And below is on an angle showing the flags sticking up.  I used Scrap Dots for these and they are stuck to some red floss.  I also used Red cardstock for the base, Kaisercraft black rhinestones and October Afternoon Alphabet for the title.


Thanks for looking

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment