Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Challenge

I have decided to try and do a bit of a challenge for this year.  I am all inspired with my new camera.  I was checking out blogs of 2 friends from playgroup today and they are taking part in a 365 Project challenge, which is taking a photo and uploading it every day.  I'm not too sure how I will go, but I'm going to give it a try and hopefully it will help me learn a few things too.  If you hadn't noticed, I'm very eager to learn all about how my camera works.

So, this afternoon while the kids were out the front playing on our neighbours slip 'n' slide I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to have a play around.

This is what I came up with


This is the photo I loaded to my page on the 365 Project.  I used the 'warming' effect on Picasa.  And I'm so happy I managed to capture water splashing too. 

I also got this photo of Chloe sliding along, but I could only put one photo up today.


I used the 'warming' effect on this one too.

Well thats it for today. 

Thanks for looking

Danielle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment