Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Post.....finally

Well hello there.  Sorry I have been away for quite some time, but we have had a lot of family illness over the last 6 months and I have been studying trying to get my course finished and well, life in general and I just haven't had time to do anything.

I am nearly finished my course, I just have 3 assignments and 7 days of Prac to go and I will be finished and hopefully a qualified Education Assistant.  Yayyy, something to cross off my bucket list.

But I thought I would just come on and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.  I know we are hoping for a much better 2012.

I have been doing a little bit of scrapping and card making over the last month or 2.  Working at Scrapbooks from the Heart during the week seems to have helped me find my inspiration again.


This is a layout I did using one of this months Kaisercraft - Sweet Nothings range.  This photo is of my Great Grandparents on their Honeymoon.  I cut out the flowers and birdcage from another piece of the same paper and used foam tape and scrap dots to raise it up.

Well, hopefully I will be able to keep up with my blog a bit more next year.

Merry Christmas

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment