Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back from holidays

Hi there,

I hope you have had a great Christmas and New Year and that the kids are enjoying the holidays. 

We have just come back from nearly 2 weeks of camping down at the beautiful Bremer Bay.  It is right on the coast and we just love it there.  We try to get there at least once a year, but last year we just didn't make it, so it was great to get there. 

We spent a lot of time relaxing, which we needed after the year we had last year, catching up with friends we hadn't seen for a while, going to the beach, I think we went to a different beach each day and I even got in the freezing water and swam too!  We went fishing and for a few drives down tracks to beaches.  We all had a fantastic time.  Brad managed to catch a stingray that took 40 minutes for him and his mate to reel in and they had to take turns!!  They just cut the line and let it wash back in to the water, they weren't going anywhere near it.  If I can get the photo onto the computer, I'll post it for you.

Brad bought me a new lens for my camera for Christmas, so I got to have a play with it whilst we were away.

I took this shot at Dillon Bay, where we were fishing one day.


I love photos of the ocean splashing against the rocks. 

Well thats it for now, have to feed the kids! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment