Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Kaiser Papers Layouts

Back yet again, this has to be a record for the number of posts in one day..lol

This one is going to be short, hopefully.
These layouts are using the papers, rubons and bling from the new Kaisercraft Candy Lane Collection. Jenae from Scrapbooks from the Heart, where I work, gave me some to have a play with and I loved them, they are bright and colourful and very cute.

For the top layout I sprayed white cardstock with Hula Hoop (green) Glimmer mist, used a couple of rubons from the Candy Lane Black Rubons, I love the quote at the top when I saw it and just had to use it. The flower is from the Candy Lane Chipboard and a tag from the die cuts pack.


For this layout I have cut up the borders page of the Candy Lane Collection and stuck them at different levels with a backing piece of pink, also part of the Candy Lane Collection of papers and the cute tea pot and tea cups are the chip board accents. The bling cupcakes are also part of the embellishments for this collection and I cut some tea pots and tea cups out and scattered them around the page. I used Thickers for the title.

I really enjoyed doing this multi photo layout with the small photos. I have only just started to play with them, but I think I might be using them a lot more.

Ok, that is it for today. That was a littl bit of a marathon to get all the layouts up. I've just started cutting out some Santas to make some Christmas cards, so I'll share them once they are put together and finished.

Thanks for looking

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I like these ones too, love the little teacups and cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete