Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope you all had a great Christmas.  We sure did.  The kids had a fantastic time and got very spoilt. 

I thought I would share a few photos with you of the kids on Christmas day.  I took these with my brand new digital SLR camera that Brad and the kids gave me for Christmas.  I love it but just have to work out how to use it properly, which I'm really looking forward to.

 Chloe with her new Barbie Rollerblades from Santa

 Luke with his new Tool Kit from Nanna and Pop, he spent most of the day drilling screws in and out 

 Chloe wearing her rollerblades and all the gear that came with them.  She had pretty good balance seeing as it was her first time on a pair of skates. 

 Luke in his Buzz Lightyear costume.  I think this may have been his favourite present.  I love how good my new camera takes close up photos, they are so clear.

 A full shot of Luke in his Buzz costume doing 'to infinity and beyond'

Chloe attempting to come out the back door, she did really well getting down the little step on her own too.

Well thats it for now.  Need to finish finding a home for all the new presents.

Thanks for stopping by.

Danielle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment