Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Computer says NO!!!

Hi there,

I'm not going to be posting for a few weeks as the hard drive on our computer has a few issues and is dying, so we can't use it until It gets looked at, just in case we need a new hard drive before it dies completely.

Also we are heading off on 2 weeks holiday on Saturday up to Exmouth and Coral Bay camping. We are all so excited and I promise to share lots of photos when we get back. I'm really looking forward to playing with my camera while we are away and hopefully I might be able to get some nice shots to blow up to get framed and put on the wall.

I haven't forgotten about the 10 minutes from home photo, might see if I can get it loaded quickly tomorrow.

A off now to do a bit of studying, I have 4 assignments to do.

Thanks for stopping by.

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment