Friday, April 15, 2011

More pics from yesterday....

Don't fall off your seats, I'm back for a second day in a row...oh my god!!!

I thought I would share some more photos I took late yesterday afternoon playing with the White Balance 'cloudy' setting.   Not sure if what I'm doing is right, but I'm learning as I go.

Chloe went outside to jump on the trampoline, so I thought I would see if I could get some action shots of her jumping as I'm still trying to get the gist of action shots.  I managed to get a few, in focus too.  It's actually quite difficult to get a good shot of someone jumping up and down on a trampoline, especially with a net in the way.

She looks like she is floating in mid air.

And below is a feet shot in mid jump.  I love this one.


And I think her face just says it all in this one.  She just couldn't stop laughing.  I'm not quite sure what was so funny, but obviously something was.


Hopefully later on or tomorrow afternoon I can go for that 10 minute walk to get that '10 Minutes From Home' shot.

Thanks for stopping by

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. good photo's, waiting for the 10 minutes from home shot! :)

    ReplyDelete